No more drilling your fuel tanks, no more risking pump failure in a 1, 2, or 3 pump set ups, no more surge tanks, no more mess
. Aeromotive has engineered a patent-pending, complete drop-in
fuel system available for C6
and late C5 Corvettes
(2003+). The system provides a single A1000 Fuel Pump capable of supporting big HP - the best part, it’s a complete drop-in assembly into your factory tank that still incorporates the factory jet siphon system
(levels fuel in both tanks). Now you can plumb a true return-style system
into your Corvette without the worry of the siphon system and while using the factory fuel tank.
- ORB-10 outlet port
- ORB-06 return port
- Incorporates factory jet siphon system and sending unit
- Includes an integrated 100-Micron Stainless Steel pre-pump filter
- Utilizes the factory tank, o-ring, lock ring and mounting location
- Includes all necessary fittings and hardware to plumb the pump into your tank.
- Remaining system plumbing not included - CALL US, or follow the guidelines for the A1000 Fuel Pump
This is the same fuel setup used in Luke Lonberger's Blu808 Formula D C6 Corvette!
[sponsored by Jordan Innovations]
Additional photos and videos can be found << here >>
on Aeromotive's site.
Contact us for professional installation at our shop in Irwindale, CA!